Omnicell to Showcase Automation Solutions at Arab Health 2013
Attended by more than 80,000 healthcare professionals, the 2013
At the 2013
- OmniRx® G4 Automated Medication Dispensing Cabinets (ADCs) manage, store and dispense medications, while allowing nurses to print patient-specific labels right from the ADC during medication issue. The ADCs also include the new Touch & Go™ G4 biometric ID system, designed with state-of-the-art biometrics hardware and software to improve efficiency and security.
- Anesthesia Workstation™ , an automated dispensing cabinet for the operating room that allows for secure, convenient access to drugs required during surgery and automatically documents controlled substances, relieving the anesthesiologist of the tedious task of counting medications.
- Savvy™ Mobile Medication Workstation is a mobile medication system that streamlines the medication administration process and provides safe and secure transportation of medications from the ADC to the patient's bedside. Savvy incorporates Anywhere RN™, a web-based application designed specifically for nurses that provides real-time remote access to the Omnicell ADC from virtually any computer or workstation in the patient care area.
MTS Medication Technologies solutions which will be presented in
- Easyblist™ OnDemand Multi-Med (OD 400), an efficient multi-dose packaging system that uses MTS OnDemand technology to dispense multiple medications for patients quickly and accurately.
- Easyblist™ DB500, a small desktop machine designed to transform the time-consuming task of de-blistering medication from manufacturer packs.
- Easyblist™ MTS350, a desktop semi-automated filling and sealing machine ideal for pharmacists looking to produce heat-sealed monthly care packs on a medium to large scale.
- Easyblist™ Unit Dose, a foil labeling system that meets the needs of the long-term care pharmacy by producing high quality bar code-scannable label sheets quickly and efficiently.
- Easyblist™ weekly pill packs and monthly care packs, which provide a cost effective way to help patients take their medication. Each blister can hold multiple medications to be taken at a set time and day.
Conference attendees can visit
For over 20 years the mission of
Since 1992, more than 2,600 Acute Care customers worldwide have utilized
For more information about
Omnicellnews releases (financial, acquisitions, products, technology etc.) are issued exclusively by PR Newswire and are immediately thereafter posted on the company's external website, omnicell.com. Omnicelland the Omnicelllogo design are registered trademarks of Omnicell, Inc.OptiFlex is a trademark of Omnicell, Inc.
- All other brand or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
News Provided by Acquire Media