Omnicell to Present Strategic Priorities and Long-Term Financial Targets at Annual Innovation Day for Investors and Analysts
Company Focused on Advancing Capabilities in Automation, Intelligence and Services to Create Zero-Error, Fully Automated Medication Management Infrastructure
“We are excited to share an update on our progress advancing the vision of autonomous pharmacy and the future of Omnicell,” said Mr. Lipps. “The existing pharmacy model in
Omnicell’s presentation will outline the Company’s strategic roadmap and priorities in the following key areas:
- Purpose and Strategy: Omnicell’s latest achievements in advancing the autonomous pharmacy roadmap are designed to create a zero-error, fully automated medication management infrastructure. The Company is introducing new offerings across automation, intelligence, expert services and population health solutions.
- Leadership in Medication Management: Omnicell’s solutions, which embrace the next wave of automation, use integrated systems that limit human interaction and address inefficiencies to drive value in areas like the central pharmacy, point of care, and retail and institutional pharmacies.
- Omnicell’s Differentiation: As the only medication management provider with a comprehensive portfolio across the care continuum that addresses the needs of retail, acute, and post-acute pharmacy providers, the Company serves approximately 50% of U.S. providers with go-to-market capabilities and best-in-class innovations, is transforming the prescription delivery model and creating significant value for its customers.
Five-Year Financial Goals: With a financial model that supports profitable growth through disciplined execution,
Omnicellis committed to strong cash generation while continuing to invest in market-leading medication management solutions. The Company will provide an update to its long-term financial framework. The Company’s long-term financial objectives are:
2024 Revenue Goal:
$1.45 billion to $1.55 billion, representing a five-year organic revenue CAGR of approximately 10% to 12%;
- 2024 Non-GAAP Operating Margin Goal: Approximately 18%; and
- Free Cash Flow Conversion: 90% to 110% of GAAP Net Income.
- 2024 Revenue Goal:
The innovation presentation and Q&A can be monitored by dialing 1-844-358-6756 within the U.S. or 1-216-562-0399 for all other locations. The Conference ID # is 8433147. The webcast can be accessed at: http://ir.omnicell.com/communications/events-presentations. A replay will be available starting at
To the extent any statements contained in this release deal with information that is not historical, these statements are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. As such, they are subject to the occurrence of many events outside Omnicell’s control and are subject to various risk factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Such statements include, but are not limited to, Omnicell’s projected long-term target revenues and revenue growth rate; long-term margins; free cash flow conversion; planned new products and capabilities; and statements about Omnicell’s strategy, objectives, and vision. Risks that contribute to the uncertain nature of the forward-looking statements include (i)
Use of Non-GAAP Financial Information
This press release contains financial measures that are not calculated in accordance with GAAP. In addition to disclosing financial results that are determined in accordance with GAAP, we present and discuss future non-GAAP operating margin goals for our business.
Non-GAAP measurements do not represent and should not be considered as alternatives to GAAP measurements, and our calculations thereof may not be comparable to similarly entitled measures reported by other companies. Our target non-GAAP operating margins exclude, among other things, projected share-based compensation expense and amortization of acquired intangible assets, and as such these projections are limited in their utility for evaluating our future operating results in accordance with GAAP. We are not providing reconciliations for the forward-looking non-GAAP financial measures included in this presentation due to the inherent difficulty in forecasting and quantifying certain amounts that would be necessary for such reconciliations, including adjustments that could be made, the amount of which, based on historical experience, could be significant.